Monday, October 20, 2008

Texas Longhorn weekend






We had a long weekend but it was indeed a good one. We finished off our baseball season with a tournament Saturday and Sunday. Even though they didn't win, they played very well.


We also spend the day with some family in Burleson. We watched the Texas Longhorns kick some butty Saturday night. Wow - what a game. I can barley talk today. I lost my voice completely. It was an awesome game! WOHOO!!!!

My sister in law is so fancy with her Texas plates, and burnt orange cups. Too cute!

My brother in law also drove in from Austin to party with us.

It was so much FUN!

Here are some photos I captured this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. Love all the orange but not because it's Texas orange ^^^^^^ those are horns down......

Music