Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Bunko - Boo!

Bunko Dice Pictures, Images and Photos


Bunko Gals!
Judy with the bunko dice

Once a month we get together for a fun dice game called Bunko, and let me tell you it is so much FUN! Just to be able to get out of the house for a few hours to fellowship with a bunch of fun girls!!! It can get LOUD but all in all it really is a TON of fun.......

("Put some fire under that butt and move it") is what one of the ladies said to the others for standing at one tables too long. Don't get me wrong, it's all fun and games, nothing serious! It was just too funny we practically peed our pants.


Any who, I didn't win - not this time. Actually, I haven't won in a long time. I will win next time! (Let's hope) My coffee funds are running low so I really need to win people. Ha!


If you ever get invited to play BUNKO try to make it. You will enjoy it!! Just don't forget to take your Tylenol before getting there. It gets loud and you may leave there with a few minor cuts and bruises.
dice Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

~LL~ said...

AWWWW....I missed you guys! I wanted to be there so bad, but my eyes messed me up and I was feeling cruddy.....besides, I couldn't see anything for HOURS! :D

Anonymous said...

It was a blast last night! The comment W made was priceless. Can't wait for next month it's going to be so much fun.

The Millers said...

BUNCO is sooo fun. We actually started Game Night now and have also been playing Pekeno and LRC. Pekeno is just like bingo and you bring and win presents and LRC is a dice game you play w/ 3 $1 bills. It is so fun.

Glad you are able to enjoy some Big Girl time.

:o)

Music