Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is in the air....




OK, so I finally decided it was time to pull out my fall decor. It's so pretty! Although I didn't take any pictures you'll have to trust me on this one. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I will be posting new family fall pictures soon.

Down to the last week of fall baseball. I can't believe we have completed yet another season. It's been fun, however we feel like the kids need a break from it.
We will be starting Flag football in few weeks with the YMCA. It's a fun sport to watch and B really enjoys it.

C is learning new songs every Monday at Chior practice. They are working hard to get the kids to learn new songs for the up coming programs. I'm very excited and I can't wait to her singing away. Something she loves to do!

L is having a rough week with Daddy being gone for a week. She says "Where Daddy go"? Then she answers her own question by saying "Daddy's at the beach". It's too funny! That's' the only way I would make her understand since we were just there a few weeks ago at the same hotel.

He's having a great time getting to meet new people from different. It's good for him to get away to relax. I just hope this week goes by quick, the kids are missing him.

Happy Fall!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Well hi there!! I didn't realize you were a blogger!! You look fabulous, and I can't believe that little baby is already that big. Your family is beautiful. Are you still at the school??

Anonymous said...

What a cute banner!

Music