Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary R. Stacy

Click on the our song - Keeper of the Stars














I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband an early happy Anniversary. Since we will be busy tomorrow and Saturday we will be at the Gaylord I wanted to share a few pictures of us through out the years. Not only is he my best friend and soul mate, he is the most wonderful father to our 3 children. They adore him and think the world of him.

Thank you for 14 wonderful years, 11 in which we have been married.

I love you honey and I can't wait to spend the weekend with you!

XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

~LL~ said...

AWWWw......happy anniversary. Enjoy your weekend. I LOVE the Gaylord!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! R looked so young in these pictures of course he was young but you know what I meant. You were a beautiful bride. Congrats on 11 years, I can't believe C and I will be married 13 years in June. Have fun this weekend ;)

The Millers said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!


XOXO

Music