Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's that time again!

C singing her part in the Christmas Musical - 1st grade
The kids in 2007
B in T-ball - Dad 3rd base coach
L 8 months old in the pool at Lee and Gaby's
B and Em 2 years old. I babysat for them this night, they were so cute! I couldn't get them to look at me. They were into the cartoon they were watching.

Our Anniversary is coming up (next Saturday the 25th to be exact) and every year I like to go through pictures. Last year I made my wonderful husband a slide show of pictures of us back in the day and pictures of the kids. My favorite is going through pictures of when the kids were little. Makes me cry (happy tears.) I just can't believe how fast they grow up seems like just yesterday I was getting them ready for Mother's Day Out at HRBC, packing their lunches and their favorite stuffed animal for nap time.

I've been so lucky to have been able to have another child. The experience has been wonderful. I even feel like I am definitely not as paranoid about everything. I am 100% more comfortable with making decisions for her. I know it's got a lot to do with my age too though.

Ok so.....moving on. I need to get to work since it's only a few days away.

I still haven't decided what else I could buy him. If you have any ideas send them my way.
Have a great day!
Here are a few picture I found....enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a few "happy" tears when I saw the pic of B & Em. It doesn't seem possible that they are in the 2nd grade, and that C is in the 5th grade and L will be 2 in Dec. Happy anniversary and I know you will have a wonderful one.

Music