Ready for a Challenge
LeAnn over at Tollesons4him , gave me a letter from the alphabet in which I had to post ten things that I liked that started with this letter and why.
I found this over at her blog and thought "This is FUN" She gave me the letter K. So here it goes! Don't forget to visit their site too! Leave me a comment and I will give you a letter and you can do this too!
Top 10 things that I love/like that begin with the letter K
1. Kisses - Something I love to give to my husband and kids to show how much I love and adore them.
2. Kids - Because I have 3 of them and they keep me going. I love them with all my heart.
3. Keeper - of the Stars, a song played at our wedding that I will treasure forever!
4. Kellogg - my favorite snack before bed.
5. Keepsake - I treasure everything that is given to me by my family and friend as a keepsake - token of their friendship to me.
6. King size - something I do when L's with me so that we can share our fries.
7. Kingdom - Our Kingdom of God!
8. Kind - Something I teach my children - Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
9. Knight - a word that makes me think of my husband - he is my knight and shining armor, I love you!!
10. Knocked up - something I don't want to be. ha ha
Leave me a comment and let me know if you want to do this challenge and I will send you a letter :)