Wednesday, January 7, 2009
My good friend ~LL~ over at As for me and my house had a pretty neat idea. She has emailed me 5 questions. I will answer them and post them on my blog, if you want to join in, leave me a comment asking me to interview you. I will send you some questions for you to answer on your blog. Fun, huh? Don't all jump up at once....and be prepared....I might ask you to interview me right back.
1. You are on the operating table have plastic surgery....what are you working on?
Well, not a hard question since I'm already making plans to have my stomach muscles put back in there place.
2. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would love to cross my arms, wiggle my nose and blink (like I dream of Jeanie) and have my entire house and laundry done. Wouldn't that be nice!
3. You have 2 girls and 1 boy. Do you plan to try to "even it up?"
I would love to have another child since my last 3 pregnancies were great, however,
we are DONE! Unless, God had other plans for us.
4. You MUST move overseas, what is the one place you refuse to go?
Location, Location, Location has just revealed the results of their independent survey of the Best and Worst places to live. The UK was chosen as the worst place to live because of it's Crime, Environment, Lifestyle, Education, and Employment. So, I guess my answer is the UK.
5. You are in a movie. Who is your leading man?
If I had to choose a leading man it would definitely be, James Bond.