Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm back and better than ever!!!!

Photobucket


Most of you remember my little incident with me at our 2ND softball game - yes, when I pulled not one but, both my quads. Well, I'm finally well enough to start playing again. I've been working hard to get where I'm at, at this point. This past week we went out to our friends baseball field to practice. 2 hrs. later...........
There was definitely lots of teaching and coaching involved. Many practice swings later, I actually feel pretty confident in hitting the ball when before my swing was OK but not great! Not sure what I'll feel like when I get to running again....haven't done much of that just yet. I think I'll do just fine.
I'm taking my little camera today. So check back later - Pictures and the score to come!
Go Hit and Run!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Music