Friday, July 18, 2008

VBS at HRBC

One of our cute snacks
(Top)Ed, Ashley, Me and Alana - (bottom) The entire rec staff

This week was Vacation Bible School at our church. The kids had a blast!

This year I helped out with rec - handing out snacks and drinks.

Thursday: Our drinks were - Paradise H2O, and Tropical slush. ( I thought this was cute)

The Dryden's did an amazing job decorating and preparing all the food. Our job was to make sure everything ran smoothly and was kept in order. We finally did talk them into letting us help prepare some of the food.

Here are some pics I captured of VBS today. I didn't have my camera the majority of the time, however I did make to bring it along on the last day.
AHOLA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this years theme, Ed & Rosanna always do a wonderful job at decorating and making all the fun snacks. Cute pics.

Music