Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm mobile again!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am feeling much better since my little incident the other night. I am mobile again (not by choice). Although R has helped out a lot with the kids. There's definetley no time to lay around in this house. The swelling is down. And lucky me, no bruising.

It seems like the more I move around the better my legs start to feel. The mornings are the worst for me. If I can get past that I'm as good as new.

Thank you for all the phone calls, text messages, and emails. It's nice to know I'm surrounded by great friends.
Thanks again!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow Roni! I hate to hear that! You must be in so much pain!

I love Courtney's hair! That's too precious!

I hope you continue to feel better!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting better by the day.

Janie said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better. Mornings are the worse when it comes to muscles.

Music