1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?
My wallet of course, it's full of pictures, c cards, check book and coins!
2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?
both - most of the when I go some where I always try to have cash in hand.
3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?
pull it back a lot epically in this Texas sun.
4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy because he's always so clean shaved I like him looking rough from time to time. I know weird.
5. What have your children done/said to embarrass you lately?
Our 2 yr old loved watching a cartoon called Calliou. In their theme song he says "I'm a big boy" so of course she thinks she's a boy too. I explained to her she's a girl like me and her big sissy. She doesn't get it! She told a lady at the store that she had a wee wee like her daddy and bubba. Even pulled her dress up and pointed to herself. I was so embarrassed!
6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?
I sure do! I can't live without them. I also use them as a night light
7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)
Only if the Spurs are playing..
8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately?
Our new house. The rain has stopped people, get started!