Monday, June 29, 2009

craziness...

Going to the Zoo
VBS 2009

Week 3 on our house



B's tournament this weekend
He's OUT!!!

Hello friends. I know it's been a while. I'ts been a bit crazy around here. Let me fast forward.....the house being built, baseball tournaments (which by the way are over as of this weekend), C is off on her 2 week tour to Boston, Canada and New York, dog sitting for friends, and trying to be mommy and a wife. I know I've left out many things. I am worn out by the end of the day but, I have to keep going.

C gets home Thursday evening and we leave for SA Friday morning just in time to take our family vacation. Which in fact WE despartley need.

I wanted to post of few pics of what's going on in our neck of the woods.

I hope all of you are having a great summer.

5 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

aaaarrrgghhh... girl you better slow down and take a breath!

He & Me + 3 said...

It does get busy in the summer. Sounds like you are busy but a good busy. Always good to hear from you. Enjoy your vacation.

really.truly said...

You are busy...I'm glad you gave an update! Check in when you can:)

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Hi! I just ran accross your blog and really enjoyed all the pics! Looks like even though it's been busy, you've all enjoyed it! I also love how you two are high school sweethearts...many couples don't make it past high school. I agree...marriage is such a beautiful gift from the Lord and motherhood which is something I hope to experience is simply something amazing!!!!

Have a beautiful day!

Susan@-)---

Mc Allen said...

Looks like your having the same summer we are! Your family is just beautiful & I love the BB action! :) LA

Music