Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!


    Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  1. It was not me who went to a Sunday school dinner Friday night and enjoyed every minute of it! Nope not me!

  2. It wasn't me, that had the worst nachos this weekend at my sons baseball tournament, 2 days in a row at that.

  3. It wasn't me that went to the attic and carried big bags of clothes for L. No way not me. I'm too weak to carry anything like that.

  4. It wasn't me to finished painting the lockers and helped hang them up yesterday. And they don't look great at all in the laundry room either. Bummer!

  5. It was not me who watched P.S. I LOVE YOU last night with my hubby and I didn't cry either.

  6. It wasn't me who went over to my friends house to clean before her open house this weekend. Who wants to help out a friend who now lives in Tennessee. Not me!
  7. It's not me that is meeting up with some friends today for lunch. I have better things to do!

11 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Everything can wait when there is lunch with friends! Have a great week!

Randi Troxell said...

told ya P.S. i love you was terrible, lol! have fun at lunch today!

Robyn said...

P.S. I Love you didn't make me cry either!

Have a great lunch with a friend.

Carin said...

I Do NOT want nachos and I too did NOT cry in PS I Love you. sounds like you DID have a very nice weekend!

I messed up my post today, so if you want to see the directions of the cake, head back over there, sorry =(

Anonymous said...

I didn't have fun Friday night either!! I have to P.S. I love you I haven't watched that yet!!!
Have fun at lunch!!!

Rune said...

Love your "not me monday"

Have a great lunch with your friend:)

Wib.

really.truly said...

What is it about baseball park nachos....I've never had a good batch!
Sounds like a not so full weekend:)

Have fun at lunch! Oh...and those lockers, I want pictures!!

Beth in NC said...

Wow, friends for lunch! Now that is a luxury! I hope you had fun!

Happy NMM!
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

Gotta love some nasty concession stand nachos. LOL
Hope you enjoyed your lunch with friends.

More Than Words said...

LOL, I didn't know you could go wrong on nachos!!

I like P.S. I Love You, too!!! Very good movie!

OH..and lunch w/ friends!! How fun!!

mama's smitten said...

I did not have some of those nachos too! Sounds like you got a lot done and still had time to help a friend! God Bless You!

Music