Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
  1. This weekend I did not go to a birthday party at Chucky Cheeses and enjoy it too. No way! And it did not make me happy to see L so happy to be there.
  2. I didn't have a busy weekend. I would never plan so many things all in one weekend. Nope, not me!
  3. I didn't scream and get excited when my son hit a home run Saturday at his tournament. Who would do such thing.
  4. I didn't jump and hug and kiss my husband when he surprised me with George Strait tickets this weekend. Who wants to go to that anyway. He can't really sing away.
  5. It wasn't me who stayed in bed all day yesterday with the whole family. We were feeling great!
  6. It wasn't me who lent out a helping hand to a dear friend who needed help Friday morning. Who would help such a great friend. No way not me.
  7. It was not me who went on a lunch date with my husband Friday. I didn't have fun laughing and catching up on life. Who does that.
Now it's your turn to join the fun! Have a Happy Monday!!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Sounds like an awesome week of not me's!

Randi Troxell said...

george straight tickets... very cool and what a great hubby!!

More Than Words said...

Isn't this meme fun??

That was a great list of "Not Me's!"

I can tell you're not excited about the concert! :)

mama's smitten said...

Awe! George Strait ! Love Him . I saw him years ago, he's so little!What a Great Hubby you have! Sounds like a great weekend you had!

Beth in NC said...

Wow, you had GREAT things to share! George Strait is awesome! I know you'll have a great time! What a sweet husband!

Happy NMM! Mine weren't so sweet ... lol!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Great NM's!!! Glad you joined in on the fun!!! George Straight!!! R got tickets but C didn't want to go I'm going to Kenny in May!!

Carma Sez said...

enjoy the George Strait concert :-)
carma

Music