Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to work.....

I finally decided it was time for me to go back to work.......part time.
L and I will be going to Parents Day Out (PDO). My dear friend who is a director at the Methodist Church in Red Oak (off Red Oak Road) offered me a position working with the 1's and 2 year old class. I took the job. It's only 2 days a week (Monday and Wednesday) 5 hours a day and it gives us something to do. We went up to visit last week and L loved it. I'm a little nervous since L is in my class along with 5 others. We'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video of B is too cute with you screaming for him! Love ya, Brandi

Kristy said...

Roni - you will do great! I loved working with you at First Pres! You're a wonderful teacher, and I know those kids will be blessed to have you as their teacher!

Anonymous said...

It will all be fine, and L will do great with all of her new friends.
Just think of all that extra shopping money LOL

~LL~ said...

I knew you were thinking about it, but I was thinking next school year ;) Have fun!!!

Music