Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's been a while.....

Hello....... my blogger friends. I know it's been a while and for that I'm truly sorry.

With school in full swing and me going back to work full time I can't seem to find time to get anything done. We are all moved in our new home, (pics to come) as off last Tues. Most of the boxes are empty....thank goodness. However there are still a few more big projects underway.

Off to baseball practice, dinner with my girl friends and to do a little shopping.
NO SCHOOL for us tomorrow. It's our Fair day so we'll be out late enjoying our evening.

Miss everyone!!

9 comments:

I'm just sayin' said...

I miss your blogging. Dying to see pics of the new house! I want a room by room tour :)

Have a great weekend!

Stacy said...

Wondered where you have been!

More Than Words said...

Roni! Well, you don't seem too far away because I can see your status updates and pictures on FB!

But, always good to read a post from you here too!

Have fun tomorrow!

Melissa G said...

It HAS been a while. It's good to see you! You sound like a busy busy lady! So we understand.
I'm glad to hear you're all moved in! That's exciting!

~LL~ said...

been missing you, girl! See you Monday!

Melissa G said...

You're a busy lady!

I entered a photo contest on Facebook and we're in 2nd place! I really need my blogging friends help to make it to 1st! Only two days left to vote and we can vote once a day.

Can you help us? Use the link to vote for Christmas Cookies submitted by Melissa Gill...

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/13594/voteable_entries

Thank you so so much!

Small Town Girl said...

Hello Stacy I just started reading your blog and noticed it sure has been awhile since you blogged...I can't wait to see what your house looks like finished.. We just bought a house but have already had a offer on it twice and it isnt even up for sale. I would love to buy some land and build our very own house just how we want it but for now we are here to stay.. Come by and check out my blog when you start back to blogging again..http://ourkidsmyhusbandourlife.blogspot.com/

Beth in NC said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Where are you and why aren't you blogging????

Music